Bankruptcy can be an option if you find your debt getting over your head. No matter what prompted you to have overwhelming financial obligations, you may find it as an ideal contingency as it will allow you to have your debt discharged or to develop a more effective structuring of repayment through liquidation of your [...]
Here we are again, another month and another update. The figures have dropped a bit this month owing to a couple more adjustments to the balance owed. Things should start to stabilise now and drop more consistently throughout the months, assuming I can keep on top of things. So without further delay here is a list of [...]
You may feel like you are working harder than ever before and yet are still finding that you are struggle just to maintain the standard of living that you have always enjoyed. Putting more effort in should result in getting more rewards, but in a tough economic climate this is not necessarily the case. The [...]
It is the month of May now and I am pleased to say that all of my repayment offers have been accepted. What a lot of work that was, phew but at least the Debt Management plan is back on track. I start my new Job in little over a week and I feel a [...]
Though it sounds too good to be true, blogging can seriously help you out of debt. If you ask any personal finance blogger they will tell you that maintaining a finance blog has helped them on their way to sorting out their finances. You see blogging offers you help on so many levels, it’s an [...]
Lowell Financial have been or are collecting some of my debts. One of the debts which I settled with Lowell was for Three Mobile. The next two debts are still outstanding and are for my O2 and Aqua Card debts. Lowell have purchased these debts, most likely for a fraction of what was owed. I [...]
One of the most important aspects of a relationship is trust. Without trust a relationship can be very difficult and in a number of cases will fail. When it comes to money, the actions I have taken have been very foolish. I have ended up in debt twice now and my partner has been with [...]
I have received some letters from Capquest chasing an overdue payment for this month. This must be because they haven’t yet received my letter with a revised offer of repayment. As you may or may not know, I have reset my Debt Management plan due to changing jobs and earning less. After the letter from [...]
Finally it is time to update you all on my debt situation. I have changed how I present the information so it should be much easier to read. The figures below are correct for April 2013. All the balances have been confirmed as correct and on the 1st May 2013, my payments will start again [...]
In this post I take a look at Bad Credit, what Bad Credit is and also provide links to further information. There are lots of reasons why you can end up with Bad Credit and in this post I look at it from the point of view of a debtor. What is Bad Credit? Essentially [...]
My Debt Balance Today
- An update on my Debt Management Plan March 29, 2013
- Full and Final Settlement Letter Template March 9, 2013
- Luma Card Review February 24, 2013
- Debt Questions for February 2013 March 29, 2013
- Bad Credit April 7, 2013
- Bankruptcy in Australia – How Does It Affect Your Day to Day Life After May 19, 2013
- Debt Balance update for May 2013 May 19, 2013
- Real pay decline making money problems for squeezed middle May 16, 2013
- Vidahost Cloud Hosting Review May 6, 2013
- Back on top of the Debt Management Plan and some reflection May 1, 2013
- Rob: Faced with that situation I would write to or phon...
- Debbie: I recently repaid a debt to the exisiting creditor...
- Johannes: Overall quite satisfied with this card. Althoug...
- Rob: Hi Ken, No problem you are welcome. There is alt...
- ken: Hi Rob, Just a quick thanks for the blog. ...